In addition to the intelligence you gather in the 1.25 million square foot exhibition floor, IMTS 2018 presents a wide array of conferences sessions, all designed to provide you with tangible insights that you can take back to your shop and use immediately.
There are several educational sessions during the week of IMTS. The largest and longest-running of these is The IMTS Conference, jointly produced by ATM and GIE Media. Designed as a 4-day technical deep dive, offering both a 4-day and 1-day pass, The ITMS Conference features more than 70 sessions, attended by over 1,500 IMTS visitors. All sessions in The IMTS Conference are presented by subject matter experts from within the IMTS exhibitor community.
Abstracts submitted by interested speakers are reviewed by editors at several of GIE Media’s manufacturing publications to ensure that they are timely, relevant and are not overt commercial pitches for a particular product. While the technical subjects that are presented will cover a range of issues, they fall into these main categories:
- Manufacturing Process Innovations
- Additive/Alternative Manufacturing
- Plant Operations
- Industry 4.0/IIOT
A Call For Speakers will be posted on the IMTS website in October 2017. Companies interested in receiving more information can contact Bill Herman at bherman@AMTonline.org.
Co-Located Conferences at IMTS
In addition to The IMTS Conference, there are several other important presentations that are held during the week of the show, organized by some of the leading manufacturing thought-leaders in the country. These events include:
- Additive Manufacturing Conference – presented by Gardner Business Media
- Applied AM-EOS Additive Day – presented by EOS North America
- GAMS (Global Automation Manufacturing Summit) – presented by Hannover Fairs
- Integrated Industries – presented by Hannover Fairs
- Industrial Laser Conference – presented by Laser Industry Association
- Top Shops Workshop – presented by Gardner Business Media/Modern Machine Shop
Click here to learn more about the content and contact information for these important events.