In addition to the intelligence you’ll gather on the IMTS 1.4 million-square-foot exhibition floor, you can choose from an array of conference sessions all designed to provide you with tangible insights that you can take back and implement in your operations.
There are several educational sessions during the week of IMTS. The largest and longest-running of these is The IMTS Conference – running from Monday, September 10 through Thursday, September 13, 2018 – jointly produced by AMT and GIE Media. Designed as a 4-day technical deep dive, offering both a 4-day and 1-day pass, The IMTS Conference features more than 70 sessions, attended by over 1,500 IMTS visitors. All sessions in The IMTS Conference are presented by subject matter experts from within the IMTS exhibitor community.
Abstracts submitted by interested speakers are reviewed by editors at several of GIE Media’s manufacturing publications to ensure that they are timely, relevant and are not overt commercial pitches for a particular product. While the technical subjects that are presented will cover a range of issues, they fall into these main categories:
- Manufacturing Process Innovations
- Alternative/Additive Manufacturing
- Plant Operations
- Systems Integration/Industry 4.0/IIoT
Registration for the IMTS Conference is now open. Visit IMTS.com/register to register for the IMTS Conference. If you already registered to attend IMTS, you can click the "Access My Registration" button to add conference registration.
Co-Located Conferences at IMTS
In addition to the IMTS Conference, there are several other important presentations that are held during the week of the show, organized by leading manufacturing thought-leaders. These events include:
- Additive Manufacturing Conference – presented by Gardner Business Media
- AppliedAM – Where Additive Minds Meet – presented by EOS North America
- GAMS (Global Automation Manufacturing Summit) – presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- OPC Foundation Conference – presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- Integrated Industries – presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- Industrial Laser Conference – presented by Laser Institute of America
- Top Shops Workshop – presented by Gardner Business Media/Modern Machine Shop
Click here to learn more about the content and contact information for these important events.