CMS North America, Inc.
4095 Karona Court
Caledonia, MI 49316
United States of America
About CMS North America, Inc.
CMS SpA was founded in 1969, C.M.S. SpA is the parent company of CMS North America, as a brand that brings together five divisions with a worldwide sales and customer service network. Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, it is dedicated to the sales, support, and service of its customers, their CMS machines, staff training, and long term interests for the efficient usage of technology and continuing communication of its technological developments.
CMS’ consistency in excellent price to performance ratios, production volumes, and exclusive solutions along with a variety of models, all serve to satisfy a wide array of production requirements. CMS solutions come from experience gained in leading-edge technological sectors, and feature state of the art machine tools specially designed for machining advanced materials. CMS has a long standing and renowned specialization in the production of multiaxis CNC machining centers, thermoforming machines, and water-jet cutting systems. The firm has over 30 years of experience in the manufacturing of advanced machines and decades of successful growth in aerospace, automotive, marine, wind power, eyewear, building, mechanicals, molds, prototypes, stone, glass and wood processing. CMS’ unprecedented ingenuity extends to patented designs and manufacturing for its own electro spindle with the high torque and speed essential for cutting carbon fiber and aluminum. These result in top-rank performance in terms of acceleration, speed, and accuracy. As well as represents a major advantage over competitor metal-cutting machines that are not designed to cope with the difficulties of dust extraction and containment, protection of moving parts, piece clamping and location, and working area visibility.
From the beginning CMS North America recognized the need for strong, consistent, customer support and developed a 24/7/365 phone support system. Customers can enter their machine serial number and password to receive around the clock support for machine emergencies. CMS also developed a special customer call logging system, which provides email communication of the original request and status information to the company’s. The technical staff, being about one-half of the company personnel, are well-trained and knowledgeable for the 1700+ machines already installed and under support. The average tenure of the technical staff is 15+ years, with continuing training and certification by CMS for technical skills, representing the awareness of a long term commitment to its customers. This vast range of productions, combined with processing quality and precision, offers flexible, innovative, and effective solutions to meet the various production process phases related to customer needs.To appreciate and understand the design, quality, and production of these advanced machines is best in person. Come visit CMS’ booth #339166 at the International Manufacturing Technology Show.
- Automation & Material Handling > Pallet Changers/Shuttles and Programmable Transfer Devices
- Automation & Material Handling > Robots, Industrial
- Automation & Material Handling > Workpiece Handling, Loading and Feeding Equipment
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Units
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, CAD/CAM
- Controls / CAD-CAM / Software > Software, Nesting
- EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting > Laser Marking Systems
- EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting > Marking and Engraving Machines
- EDM / ECM / Lasers / Welding / Plasma & Water Jet Cutting > Water Jet Cutting Machines
- Forming Equipment > Vacuum Forming Machines
- Machine Components and Accessories > Spindles
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Presetting Equipment
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Universal
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Vertical Spindle, Five-Axis
- Services > Retrofitting, Rebuilding, Remanufacturing Services
- Special Purpose Equipment > Plastic-Working Equipment
- Special Purpose Equipment > Woodworking Equipment
- Workholding Devices > Fixturing Systems
- Workholding Devices > Workholding, Custom