Murata Machinery USA, Inc.
2120 Queen City Drive
Charlotte, NC 28208
South Building, Level 3 - 338844
About Murata Machinery USA, Inc.
At Murata Machinery USA, our local team is committed to providing North American manufacturers with the highest quality machines, turnkey solutions, service, and support available.
Each time an operator touches a part, cost is added to that workpiece. With a Muratec automated turning center, you will cut costs, increase productivity, and, at the end of the day, add more saleable parts to the dock – for less.
Murata Machinery USA features a diverse lineup of machines to meet your specific production needs: twin spindle, live tool, single spindle, opposed spindle, and specialty turning machines. All of our turning machines are built with the reliability you expect from Muratec, and the quality you deserve.
Our North American headquarters in Charlotte, NC is a state-of-the-art, 140,000-square foot production facility where we engineer solutions to support our partner’s turnkey requirements. By utilizing the latest in automation technology, Murata Machinery USA can respond to specific customer requirements and provide the most efficient machine systems on the market.
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Forming & Fabricating
- Forming Equipment > Punch Press/Laser (or Plasma), CNC Combination
- Forming Equipment > Punch Presses, CNC Turret
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turn/Mill Machines, CNC
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turning Centers, Horizontal, CNC
- Turning Machines & Centers / Screw Machines / Thread Generation > Turning Centers, Twin-Spindle/Twin-Turret