Grob Systems, Inc.
1070 Navajo Drive
Bluffton, OH 45817
South Building, Level 3 - 339033
About Grob Systems, Inc.
GROB Systems builds universal (5 axis) machining centers that are like no other. The unique retractable spindle provides unmatched accessiblity to the workpiece in a collision-free environment. They are easy to install and maintain, and provide outstanding performance in high-precision industries like medical, aerospace, mold and die.
If you need high-volume or lights-out production, GROB provides automatic pallet-changers, automation systems, and expanded tool magazines. As stand-alone units, they are ergonomically designed for shops with small-to-medium production volumes requiring manual part exchanges.
GROB Systems, winner of the GM Supplier Excellence Award and Ford World Excellence Award, is a family-owned company based in Germany. The North American headquarters and manufacturing facility in western Ohio supports customers across the U.S. and Canada. See us at IMTS to learn more about the unique features and capabilities of GROB universal machining centers, or visit www.grobgroup.com.
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Removal
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Transfer Machines, In-line
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Transfer Machines, Shuttle-type
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle (Up to Four-Axis)
- Milling / Boring / Drilling / Tapping > Machining Centers, Horizontal Spindle, Five-Axis