About Up! LLC
The Up! App Helps Your Find Options You Can Trust for Industrial Equipment Repair
Up! is a new mobile and desktop app designed to connect manufacturers who need industrial service to companies that can provide it. This technology is available to both types of users – service requesters and service providers, and helps companies address one of the biggest challenges in manufacturing – machine downtime.
For manufacturers and machine shops, the app gives them options for companies who can meet their service and repair needs. The Up! network currently includes hundreds of service providers from across the country, including machine tool OEMs, distributors and independent third-party service companies. For these service providers, the Up! App gives them another option for connecting with new customers and serving existing customers.
Here's how the app works for service requesters. Repair and service are right at their fingertips. They can get service options in three simple steps:
- Send Service Requests - Open the app to send a new service request. Enter equipment information, a brief description of the situation and the current operational status of the machine.
- Receive Responses - In a short time, receive bids from many different OEMs, distributors and independent providers, all competing for the business. Each bid will include the provider’s cost for repair and a time when they will be able to arrive onsite.
- Schedule Repair Service - Requesters decide which provider works best for their needs, accept the bid, get started. When the project is complete, requesters can rate the service provider.
The Up! App is available for download in the Apple App Store for iOS phones and tablets and the Google Play store for Android devices. You can also use our desktop version online to gain access to a network of service providers.
The Up! App is fast. It's free and it's the first and only app for industrial service and repair.
The Up! App IMTS Contest – Simple as 1-2-3
$300 Amazon Gift Cards. 3 Winners Each Day. 3 Simple Steps
Visit the Website
Enter Your Name & Email Address to Register
Three drawings each day, Monday through Friday, at 9:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.Visit www.TheUpApp.com to download full contest rules.
- Services > Machinery Rigging, Erection and Installation Services
- Services > Maintenance and Repair Services
- Services > Quality & Measurement Services
- Services > Retrofitting, Rebuilding, Remanufacturing Services
- Services > Service
- Services > Spindle Repair and Maintenance Services
- Services > Support and Maintenance Services ( for Drives, Gears Hydraulics, Pneumatics)
- Services > Tool Repair, Coating, and Treatment Services