Top 4 Electrical Tips for IMTS 2018
At the IMTS 2018 Exhibitor Workshop Derrick Munro, Client Solutions Manager at Freeman Electrical, presented his best electrical tips leading up to IMTS 2018. Freeman is the official electrical provider for IMTS 2018. Check out his tips below, watch his presentation, or review his slides.
- Provide a scaled floor plan that includes the dimensions of the outlets, the main drop location, and the orientation of the booth itself, including the numbers of neighboring booths.
- Power is available 24 hours a day throughout the show. If you need power, contact Freeman to make arrangements.
- All connectors must align with FEI plug configurations. Freeman's suppliers have motor tails and cord caps for purchase at reduced prices.
- Exhibitor Service Centers will be located in each building as well as roaming concierge staff assigned to each building.
- North Building: N230
- East Building: E253
- South, Level 3 - Show Floor, Under Food Pods
- West, Level 3 - Show Floor, Under Food Pods
More than 30 speakers presented on 60 topics to give exhibitor operations, marketing and sales staff the information they need to prepare and launch a successful IMTS 2018 show experience. To review the collection of topics click here.