IMTS 2018 Informs & Inspires
Another way to get informed about IMTS 2018 is by listening to Making Chips, a podcast for the "metalworking nation," featuring IMTS 2018 highlights. Always entertaining and insightful, Making Chips Hosts Jim Carr and Jason Zenger interview Peter Eelman, VP - Exhibitions and Business Development of AMT-The Association For Manufacturing Technology, the owner and operator of IMTS.
Read below or listen in on its recent podcast with Peter Eelman, a 40-year veteran of IMTS, as he shares IMTS attractions, strategies to see what's important to you, great places to eat and drink, and the schedules of Chicago's pro sports teams during IMTS 2018. Tune in at the 14-minute mark to hear Peter as he answers the hosts questions and delivers important information on:
- Attendance and exhibitor space projections. (Currently on track to be the busiest and biggest.)
- Must-attend attractions. (Two AMT Emerging Technology Centers: Digital Transformation in the North Building and Additive Manufacturing in the West.)
- Why IMTS 2018 is a must-attend event for anyone working in or affiliated with the advanced manufacturing and technology industry.
- A strategy for how to visit IMTS 2018 using MyShow Planner.
- Deals! (Save $15/person when registering five or more individuals from one company.)
- The new hotels, restaurants and breweries within walking distance of McCormick Place.
- The lowdown on Chicago sports teams playing around and during IMTS 2018, Sept. 10-15.