8 Places to Start Your IMTS Visit!
With more than 2,400 exhibitors, nine conferences and two Emerging Technology Centers, IMTS offers practical solutions, machine deals on the floor and a look at the future of advanced manufacturing! Where to start depends on what you’re looking for and your learning style.
- Exhibitors, Exhibitors, Exhibitors!
Many veteran visitors recommend brainstorming with colleagues about the challenges in your facility, using the IMTS.com search feature via key word, technology, product category or company name to see which booths to put on your itinerary. Use the IMTS MyShow Planner, which will map out an efficient path, so you can maximize your time.
- HANNOVER MESSE Co-located Shows & Solutions Theater
East Building, Level 2 houses Surface Technology USA, ComVac USA, Industrial Supply USA and the Solutions Theater, Booth 121847, which is FREE for all IMTS and HANNOVER MESSE USA attendees. Topics range from Industrie 4.0 Meets the Industrial Internet of Things to Intelligent Power Transmission and Fluid Technology. Integrated Automation, Motion & Drives (IAMD) USA is on Level 3.
- IMTS Attractions
Leading manufacturing trade associations and publications present technology trends and practical advice to help job shops and manufacturing facilities advance their businesses.
- AMT Emerging Technology Center – Digital Transformation, North Building, Level 3, Booth 236700
- AMT Emerging Technology Center – Additive Manufacturing, West Building, Level 3, Booth 431609
- Modern Machine Shop Top Shops, North Building, Level 3, Booth 236600
- Today's Technology Center, North Building, Level 3, Booth 236900
- Smart Manufacturing Hub, North Building, Level 3, Booth 236800
- Die-in-a-Day Scavenger Hunt
West Building, Level 3, AMT Emerging Technology Center, Booth 431609
Experience how additive manufacturing shortens the process of creating a tool from months to days with Department of Energy Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) and its industry partners:
- A Session from the IMTS Conference or Eight Other Industry Events
- Additive Manufacturing Conference, presented by Gardner Business Media
- AppliedAM – Where Additive Minds Meet, presented by EOS North America
- Digital Transformation Conference, Presented by Women in Big Data
- GAMS (Global Automation Manufacturing Summit), presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- OPC Foundation Conference, presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- Integrated Industries, presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- Industrial Laser Conference, presented by Laser Institute of America
- Top Shops Workshop, presented by Gardner Business Media/Modern Machine Shop
- Main Stage
McCormick Place Grand Concourse Level 3
- Featured speakers and special announcements, Daily, Sept. 10-15, 9:30-10 a.m.
- MakingChips podcast, Daily, Sept. 10-15, 12-1 p.m.
- In-booth Events
In addition to machine technology, IMTS exhibitors feature celebrity appearances from race car drivers and astronauts to drawings, race cars, card-playing robots, planes and more. Beginning Sunday, Sept. 9th, IMTS.com will list all in-booth events on its homepage daily.
Exclusive TV channel for all things IMTS with three daily live shows and recorded-at-IMTS segments, Monday, Sept. 10 – Saturday, Sept. 15:
- Good Morning IMTS! 8-8:30 a.m. (live)
- Shop Talk, 8:30-8:45 a.m.
- Main Stage Speakers & Announcements, 9:30-10 a.m. (live)
- Making Chips, 3-4 p.m.
- IMTS Report, 4-4:30 p.m. (live)
- MFG Advocate, 4:30-4:45 p.m.
- Exhibitor Innovations, (all day)
Beyond these eight highlights, be sure to search exhibitors, review the IMTS floor plans online, and use MyShow Planner, a free online web-based platform, to create an efficient agenda, organize your day, and navigate the show floor.
Don’t Delay! Register for IMTS Today!