With the energy and power sector expanding, noted in the IMTS Winter Economic Update webinar, you'll want to make sure you visit HOUSTEX, February 26-28, 2019, at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas.
Co-produced by AMT* and SME, HOUSTEX is an interactive experience, dedicated to showcasing advanced technologies and processes to help manufacturers innovate and create industry transformation.
While interacting with the latest manufacturing technology on the sold-out show floor, visitors also have access to keynote and technical presentations, workshops, and networking events. Manufacturers will find solutions in automation, smart manufacturing, additive manufacturing, blockchain technologies, waste reduction, and workforce development from industry specialists and peer panels. Featured topics and speakers include:
- Transforming the Oil Patch with 3D Printing
Mikhail Gladkikh, Ph.D., Additive Manufacturing Supply Chain Leader for Baker Hughes, a GE company
- The Factory Automation Journey - How to Get Started in Automation and Why
Matt Tyler, President/CEO of Vickers Engineering, and Corey Carolla, Vice President – Corporate Development at Red Rabbit Automation
- A Peer-To-Peer Manufacturing Network Through Decentralization Enabled by Blockchain Technologies
Binil Starly, Ph.D., Professor, North Carolina State University
Additionally, SME's Additive Manufacturing Seminar Series offers exclusive access to industry leaders and experts who are implementing AM in their business operations. Seminars include:
- Implementation of Metals AM into New Markets
- Maturation of Advanced Manufacturing for Low-cost Sustainment (MAMLS)
- Metal Additive Manufacturing Myths: The Truth About Powder Reuse and its Effect on Mechanical Properties
- Applications of Additive Manufacturing in Military Simulators Design
Visit HOUSTEXonline.com/HT19AMT for more information and to receive a complimentary registration.
*AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology owns and operates IMTS.